LeeAnne DeFore founder of Healing Hands Massage and Wellness PLLC.
LeeAnne is a registered nurse with twenty years of care giving experience. she is also a nationally certified massage therapist, Reiki practitioner
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Certificate Foot and Nail Care: Education for nurses in 2013.
- Southeast Technical College of Red Wing MN Graduate of the Massage Therapy Diploma Program 2011
- Inver Hills Community College Associate Degree in Science emphases in nursing.
- Certified Aquatic Exercise Leader, Silver Sneaker Exercise Leader, Arthritis Exercise Leader and Arthritis Self Help Course Leader.
- Volunteer Committee member for Healthy living Group at local YMCA
- Reiki level one and two training
- Healing Touch level one training
- Spring Forest Qigong level one and two training
Schedule your appointment with me at 651-380-4020
I grew up in Wells, MN where I graduated from United South Central high school in 2009. I attended Riverland Community College for Massage Therapy and graduated in May of 2010. I practiced as a Massage Therapist for three years in Albert Lea, MN. I then moved to Glenwood, MN where I worked as a Massage Therapist for two years at a hair salon. I recently relocated to Red Wing and began working at Healing Hands in October of 2015.
I am Certified Massage Therapist with over six years of experience.
Riverland Community College -Albert Lea, MN (2010)
Massage Techniques : Prenatal, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone and Cupping
Schedule your appointment with me at 651-380-3339
Jennifer Dodge is a Certified Massage Therapist with over four years of experience.
Minnesota School of Business Rochester, MN
Diploma in Massage Therapy, December, 2013
Studied a variety of modalities including Relaxation, Deep Tissue/Trigger Point, Prenatal/Special Populations, and Hot Stone.
Schedule your appointment with me at 651-380-4044